A Brief History: The Wickham Farmhouse was built in 1704 for the Wickham family.  It is located on Main Road also known as the King’s Highway at Cases Avenue in Cutchogue, at the Village Green.  The house was given to the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Historic Council in 1965.  It is open for tours in the summer along with a few other historic buildings, all in the Village Green. 

Haunted History: Visitors have claimed to feel random cold spots during tours.  People have also claimed to see a light from inside the house turn on and off late at night when no one is inside the house.



Return To Previous Page